Take Action

Actions you can take to pass the Jim Brooks Community Stabilization Act:

1) Contact your City Councilor. Find more info on how to do that HERE.

2) Sign the petition HERE.


Showing 1 reaction

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.
  • followed this page 2017-05-17 17:48:54 -0400